Parents! For Basic Skills, parents sign up with Basic Skills Coordinator Jennifer Anderson. OFSC uses SignUpGenius for Moves & Free RinkParent Volunteer sign up.
- Donate refreshments for Halloween, Open House, Holiday & Valentine's Day Party. Contact our fundraising committee if you are willing to bring refreshments email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help organize wreaths when they come in, work with
- Sponsorship/Public Relations:
- Rink Parent: work with Basic Skills Director or SignUpGenius for OPEN dates.
- Help hand out badges on Basic Skills Testing Days, work with Basic Skills Coordinator Jennifer Anderson Info@owatonnafsc.org.
- Volunteer at Holiday Recital.
Later on in the year:
- Help with the fundraiser in January
- Social Committee: Help at Annual Spring Banquet, Get supplies etc.
- Assist at Annual Spring Show Set up see Parent Resources to the left.
- Annual Spring Show Tear Down
- Annual Spring Show Rink Parents for Basic Skills, work with show directors (sit with basic skills skaters, help tie skates, help w/ costumes, make sure costumes are protected when basic skills skaters are wearing them, get them to the ice before their program.)
Rink Parent/Spring Ice Volunteer
Rink Parent Sign Up Click Below
Learn to Skate - Rink Parent Sign Up
Move & Freeskate - Rink Parent Sign Up
Winter Fest Volunteer
2021 Annual Show Volunteer